Friday, August 9, 2013

Essence: Hello Marshmallow! +Email Goodies

Look deep into my eyes. O.O Can you see it? The disappointment, confusion and betrayal? Look again. O.O Can you see it now? .....hehehe Okay, so y'all know by now how much I love essence. Especially their polishes. I almost never have a problem with them. Almost...



The color is gorgeous. The formula... *sigh* It seemed alright while I was applying it. A little thin, but nothing unusual. So how did I end up with this absolute mess?!



Bubbles bubbles bubbles.... gross. This... *sigh* I couldn't stamp it. I had to get it off. To make up for that I have three promo dealies that were in my inbox when I woke up this morning.

First, Models Own bustin' out with their own double-ended delights.



Not near as exciting as their "keep cold" neons... Second I have a notice that you probably already have if you're a Mavon, but I'm sharing it anyway.



And lastly an update from A England. I think Excalibur is another revamp?



I think that's it for me for now. Need to take a nap and re-group. Got a lot of cleaning to do. Just one more week before my dad's vacation and I want to get as much done as possible. I had two votes for semi-sheer blood red and none for crayon red texture, so tomorrow I'll be back with Do You Speak Love?. :) Perhaps I'm feeling wicked, but I'm kind of looking forward to it. Hope everyone has a terrific weekend! (again already? dang....) (^_^)"/"

10 comments:

  1. I actually go nuts when polishes bubble on me, it's not a pretty sight lol
    I have used that 50% tactic way too many times (I get my friends to text in for me and use different accounts to use the code :S)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Yeah, I'm pretty sure I also signed up for the mobile alerts, but I don't know that I've gotten more than one or two. :p

      Delete
  2. So, I had high hopes for this one (like go and scour places till I found some), but I don't like bubbles in my polish. Thanks for being my guinnea pig...haha!! It is still a really pretty color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It might be my bottle, or it might be my basecoat. :/ I got bubbles on Little Miss Sunrise and Mister Rusty. Not as bad as all that, but... If you want a color similar to this it's a lot like Nail Fetish: Babe and Rimmel: I Lilac You. :)

      Delete
    2. Oooh, thanks for the recommendation. I will have to look for some of that the next time I am out and about.

      Delete
    3. No problem. :) Good luck!

      Delete
  3. Aw no! I HATE BUBBLES! >_< Chic reloaded bubbled just as badly on me. You could always put glitter over this or a crackle...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh noes! I don't think I had a problem with Chic Reloaded. :/ Curiouser and curiouser....

      Delete
  4. Omg it's so hideous all the bubbles :( I really hate bubbling, it's so creepy :/ lol and the name marshmellow speaks of cream rather than purple! In my mind anyway lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's totally creepy! I could not keep it on for long. *shudders* I would have expected something more white or cream, too, but the purple itself wasn't too offputting. I seem to recall a similar color having to do with homemade marshmallows? But then I could be crazy.... ;)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!