Today I have two super fast drying coats of Madly Purpled, The Matt. Uhm... "Matte" is apparently the same in English and German so I don't know why they left off the "e", but OMG!!! You can actually see the shimmer in this one!
Madly Purpled is, in my opinion, a great ending to our Floral Grunge journey. It's a hint of color that's very muted. Perfect hint of girly grunge.
So... for some reason I thought it would be a good idea to peruse the essence website and.... do you see what I see?
.....O_O! I'm not normally an aggressive shopper, but if I see this and even think someone is heading towards it I will knock her down! LOL Now everybody turn and look at Jasmine, because it's her fault I had to add China Glaze Make A Spectacle to my amazon wishlist. Cheekily inserted there in case anybody wants to be generous. hehehehe Kidding. Mostly. I very nearly ordered it, but I'm not dipping into my tablet money any more than I already have and since Nail Art Society is charging for shipping now I was $2 shy of the $5 polish price. *boo* Shoulda gone to the bank when I said I was gonna... lol
Award time! :D The superhero-awesome Cristy felt I was worthy of the One Lovely Blog Award!
Pretty! So here's how this one goes: Add image to your post (check), share seven things about you, pass the award to seven nominees, thank the person who nominated you and write a short blurb about them (half-check), and inform the nominees by posting on their blog. Okay, the reason that Cristy is "superhero-awesome" is pretty well summed up in her post here. Also this one. She goes out of her way to help people who need her in that moment and there is nothing more superhero than that. The kindness of a stranger is a rare thing these days and it warms my heart knowing there are still people (or, at least, person) like her out there. She also does so much to support and be there for her daughter and that reminds me of my own mom. :)
So... seven things about myself...
1. I surprised my mom with my ability to sew using a machine and pattern because I was so antsy when she tried to teach me she didn't think I retained any of it.
2. I'm more likely to watch a movie I haven't seen yet if I think it's going to be mind-bending and/or frightening.
3. During a bake sale for my high school speech & debate team I had people coming back from the middle of the parking lot for more of my mini banana breads.
4. I'm taller than almost all of my girl-friends, but I have the smallest feet. ^_^
5. I still wish my feet were an inch smaller.
6. I will absolutely squeeze my feet into kids shoes if they're cute enough.
7. My favorite shoes in high school were a pair of sparkly purple sneakers; kids size 6, and they didn't squeeze my toes! (it's all about wearing the right kind of socks)
*phew* That was tough. lol So, the nominees are:
Jasmine, Steph, BeautyShades, Sparkled Beauty, Karen, Abbie and The Nail Buff.
Congrats ladies! All of you are just fantastic. ^_^
That's it for me. Going to notify the winners, pick a color for tomorrow and get back to making money. :p Hope everyone's having a great week so far!