Friday, August 30, 2013

Wet n Wild: Beauty Is A Battlefield!

Hello lovelies. ^_^ I totally forgot how I was going to start this... LOL Spent three hours this morning just clicking and clicking and clicking all over Swagbucks. Smashed through the goal and kind of wall-eyed my brains a bit. So... polish!

Beauty Is A Battlefield! is a gorgeous royal purple shimmer with blue and pink shimmers. And... it's textured!



It dries a little more matte than I envisioned, but then... I had a hard time imagining shimmer and texture together anyway. It did take a tad longer to dry than I expected, but maybe 20 minutes or so and everything was ding-proof and good to go. Also, cleanup was pretty easy.



There are those shimmers. lol So pretty. I found a swatch online for ATTEN Hut! and that one is really gorgeous as well.

So, $4/10ml... for Wet n Wild? Still having a hard time wrapping my head around that one. Especially since their 'wild shine' line is $1/12.7ml. I got the two colors I was really interested in, so if I get any more then it will be if I catch them on sale.

I think tomorrow I'm going to swatch Laced Up, the red-coralish Sinful Colors matte. Same price as the other SCs. :p Then again, they're no strangers to matte finish. For Sunday/Monday I have an idea for some water marble with some added 3D art. If I can get the swirls to look the way I want them to. *fingers crossed* My August Nail Art Society packet finally shipped. According to the tracker it's supposed to be here tomorrow. I'm expecting Tuesday. Okay, time to get dressed and see about picking up a new tank filter. Hope everybody has a safe and fantastic weekend!! (^_^)"/"

8 comments:

  1. Ooh it's nice! I wish we could get Wet n Wild here properly. I only seem to see it in really weird discount stores from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol That's kind of funny. I often find brands in weird discount stores that I've never heard of before. I wonder if it's the same way?

      Delete
  2. The texture is really full on! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Glad you like it. ^_^ I do, too. I was a bit wary, but I figured even if it didn't end up being textured (or was more like the new Nails Inc leather 'texture') at least it's still a pretty color. ;)

      Delete
  3. that does seem pricey for wet n wild but it is gorgeous! it might even look really nice with a glossy top coat even if that ruins the finish :)

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, it probably would. I was thinking the color reminded me of Avalon. Very sexy in real life. ;)

      Delete
  4. *squeals* I big ole puffy heart love that color!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *squeels* hehehehe Glad you like it! ^_^

      Delete

I love hearing from you!