Saturday, September 28, 2013

Just one of those days

....that a girl goes through... *singing wildly off-key*..... *dogs howl in the distance* hehehe

So I'm fighting with UPS to get some packages here. They keep putting "incorrect address" into their system, even though it's the same address it was 12 years ago when they could find us. So that sucks. I got my head2toebeauty order except that Bump In The Night was shattered beyond imagining. The box wasn't scuffed or dented or anything and that was the only bottle. Thankfully the fine folks at h2tb are going to send a replacement (hopefully via USPS like the original (and every other) order) so there's that to look forward to.

This has been, by far, the worst September ever. The ticket only being a part of it. Trying to pick a color for tomorrow that will cheer me up before we start getting into super awesome Halloween manis. Supposed to be overcast (we're getting rain! sorta...) so nothing too fancy. Hrm... may have an idea.

Since I've got absolutely nothing I'm going to share a super awesome mani that Norma was SO stoked about that she nearly gave me a heart-attack bounding into the cushion fort. First, here's what she had to say about this epicness:

"Sooo the main mani is fantasy fire (2 coats) over Orly Royal Navy (and under *that* I used Color Club cold metal 'cause I HATE how jellies are prone to tip wear. So it goes 1 coat cold metal. 1 coat Royal Navy 2 coats fantasy fire. ERMAGAWD it's beautiful! And it colour shifts too!!!!!!! The accent nail is 1 coat cold metal, over that one coat sinful colors blue by you and on top of that I put Nfu Oh 40. DUDE IRL it sparkles like a sapphire!"



O_o Dude! So freakin' pretty!! And thank you very much, Norma, for picking up my slack.

Now to try and do something wicked awesome with these two polishes here. Which two? Come back and find out! lol Hope everyone's having a great weekend. (^_^)"/"

12 comments:

  1. *peeks out of cushion fort* Eep! My nails are in publix again! Haha sorry for almost giving you a heart attack that day Lizzy! It's one of those manis that is nothing new, but when I did it for myself I was like o_o! THEY'RE RIGHT! IT IS AMAZING!! Not too often a polish or a mani lives up to its hype but fantasy fire does just that! Glad I could help you out :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe No problem. That why we keep the defibrillator in the corner. ;) Because sometimes polish epicness leads to heart failure. ;) So glad Fantasy Fire didn't disappoint! That's what's really important.

      Delete
  2. Also (((Lizzy))) here's hoping October is a better month

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (((Norma))) I don't wanna jinx it, but... yeah... here's hoping. lol

      Delete
  3. Ahh, when I first saw the picture I was like OMG you cut your nails sooo short :o
    These are some gorgeous photos! Good job Norma!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Aaron had nearly the same reaction. "What happened to your fingers?" ;)

      She did do great, didn't she? ^_^

      Delete
    2. Hehehe Lizzy and her chameleon fingers ;) Thanks Jasmine!

      Delete
  4. The shimmers are beautiful. The sleepy hollow series already started so for so good :) Hope you get your replacement bottle soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I forgot about sleepy hollow. I'll have to see if we get it.

      Delete
  5. I hope your October is doing much better. I will find out in a few minutes after I catch up!! :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Yes it is. ^_^ Thankfully. I don't think I could handle two months being that bad.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!