Thursday, September 12, 2013

Milani: Cyberspace +Periwinkle Cream Comparison

Hello, lovelies! Hope everyone is having a fantastic week. Having a hard time putting this together because I'm going kind of backwards. lol The comparison is a result of my base-color-for-Cyberspace search. First, though, two coats of Cyberspace over two coats of Hello Kitty Blueberry.



Gorgeous! Yes, I got full-on no-clouds sun today. Cyberspace has the same pulverized flakie lookin' glitter that Hi-Tech had. Here's some close-ups of Cyberspace in full sun and shadow:





prettyprettypretty hehehe Smooth formula, average dry time. The blue base is a bit lighter than the base polish I chose to layer it over. As I was searching for a suitable base I noticed something that prompted further investigation.



Judging by my pictures Secret Peri-Wink-le, Lavender and Blueberry seem to be surprisingly similar. So how did that impression hold up when seen next to each other?



OOoooooh, look! One (or two) more and I'd have a perfect ombre. Blueberry is slightly lighter than Secret Peri-Wink-le which is slightly lighter than Lavender. ^_^ So pretty. I need to do a sponged gradient with these. No dupes, but an interesting discovery nonetheless.

Barring any snazzy new acquisitions I have the line-up ready for the rest of my untrieds. Starting with Dhara, then Leather Loose, Chita, Hi-Res and finally ATTEN Hut!. All lined up and pretty. lol Nearly Friday! Y'all be safe out there. (^_^)"/"

15 comments:

  1. OOOH! Leather loose! Leather loose! I'd love to see that one :D MAN this mani is allll kindsa pretty! Hehe good to see you love S Periwinkle so much - you've had her out and about a lot since you got her :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? lol She may not be green, but she definitely tickles my happy place. ^_^ Thanks for 'encouraging' me to get her. hehehe

      Delete
    2. heheh 'encouraging'...yeah, we'll call it that! :)

      Delete
    3. lol It does sound much better. ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Jasmine are you Canadian? (for some reason I thought you were?) they sell Milani at Lawtons (if you have one close by)

      Delete
  3. Grr, we can't get Milani here - that polish is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh noes! You, too? Now I'm starting to feel bad... and I still have one more to go!

      Delete
  4. I love the Cyberspace!! So pretty. I also love the comparisons. I think ombre with those colors would be awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Me too! I went on a spree collecting grays to do an ombre and... never got around to it... Definitely need to find two more to go with these.

      Delete
  5. So pretty, nearly makes me want to wear a holo ;) a gradient of those purples going into white would be so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!