Friday, September 20, 2013

Wet n Wild: ATTEN Hut! +Chita Comparison

Hey, y'all! Did you miss me? "Did you go somewhere..." Hush, you. lol I have no good excuse for slacking off yesterday. Just a warped bit of logic. I ran out of polish remover and knew I'd be wearing ATTEN Hut! for two days anyway, plus it's raining so I wouldn't have had any new pictures today... Aaron went to hang out with his friends last night so I took over the xbox and... well... yeah. That's how it happened.

So today (and yesterday) I've got two coats of ATTEN Hut!. Kind of an awkward name, but I guess they were going with a whole rough, hardcore military type theme. Because of the texture.



I love this one. ATTEN Hut! is an olive green with gold shimmers. Plus the texture. Love the texture. lol You can see how careful I tried to be to avoid having to do any kind of cleanup. It... almost worked.



In a super spazzy moment of doubt I found myself thinking "Does this look like Chita? They're both green... I can't remember!!" So I removed the polish from my thumb (no easy feat when you're trying not to also remove it from several other fingers on your working hand) and applied two coats of Chita for comparison.



Not the same. Not even close. Not just the shades of green either. ATTEN Hut! has the gold sparklies while Chita has silver. No worries! You can get both and not feel like a spaz when you get home. ^_^ hehehehe

Guess what! I had a feeling that Julep wouldn't disappoint in October and I'm so glad I was right! I very nearly upgraded to get the full collection, but managed to maintain control over myself. I know! I'm shocked, too! I did, however, empty out my collected Jules for some add-ons that I just could not live without.



*SQUEE!* A little concerned about the 'titanium metallic' given the severe disappointment of some of their previous attempts (I'm looking at you, Piper), but I'm hopeful. Unfortunately there's no way it's going to get here before Mutagen which should be here Monday! I'm going to have to sit on it until Norma gets her bottle because we're going to tag-team that post! Here's hoping the Canadian postal system doesn't drag ass... lol

Okay, I've been screwing around for about 45 minutes. Time for me to quit draggin' ass and get this posted. See how much money I can make before he wakes up wanting lunch. ;) Tomorrow we're going to travel back in time and revisit an old favorite. Hope everybody had a great week and has a terrific weekend ahead! (^_^)"/"

14 comments:

  1. I love both these polish, you got a little moss garden going on on your nails!!
    Oh nos, I didn't like anything from Julep this month... again...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh! I need to try and do a texture gradient! :D

      You didn't like any of them? Wow. I seriously had to stop myself from upgrading. Hopefully they put out something you like soon!

      Delete
  2. OOH! I like the wnw more than the Chita even! Nice. Also the Juleps this month look super cute! I hope they post swatches on the site. Would like to eyeball those before buying but this month looks tempting!!!

    I hope the postal system here doesn't drag ass either, and here's hoping customs is nice to me! Can't wait to get my polished fingers on the I love nail polish pretties!! *high fives lizzy*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't hurt that it costs half as much, eh? ;) Oh! Ask and you shall receive!

      http://blog.julep.com/meet-the-october-maven-colors/

      I caught someone asking about that on facebook. lol *high fives norma* We totally need those colors on our fingers ASAP!!

      Delete
  3. everyone deserves a day off lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE dirty greens, that polish is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! *throws confetti* Glad you like it. ^_^

      Delete
  5. Great colour:) That happen to me before running of nail remover :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol It hasn't happened in a while, but the situation just got away from me. ;)

      Delete
  6. I love both shades. Again, I have been eyeing that Wet and Wild collection for a few weeks. Definitely want to get some of that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh you should! The quality is really great. I very nearly got a couple more myself... ;)

      Delete
    2. I am glad to see the quality has improved. Wet and Wild back in the day was crap!

      Delete
    3. I know, right?! Polish has become some big business and with a fair selection of cheapy brands I guess they decided to up their game.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!