Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Sinful Colors: Cute Cadet

Hello, lovelies. Back again with another interesting glitter from Sinful Colors. Cute Cadet has some small pink, white and black hexes with a bunch of... not iridescent, but rainbow-reflective glitters.



This is one coat over Zoya Noot. I'm thinking it would look great over a lighter grey as well. Or maybe a blue... tbh I don't really know. lol I just opened my Zoya drawer and grabbed a cream. *ahem*

When I wore this we had a bunch of clouds, so here's an up-close shot with flash to show off the sparkle:



Ta-da! Sparkly.

For you Sims fans, there's a new holiday challenge starting today. Collect sugar skulls from "celebrant" townies and completing the collection unlocks new interactions with the Grim Reaper! I'll be taking a Minecraft break to work on that. I've got the next few installments for The Fallout Saga fleshed out, just need a few more pics and I can type those up so they're ready. Coming up here soon I'll have more Broadway Nails polishes to post and hopefully Julep's Libra as well. I honestly don't know if I'm up to doing Halloween nail art this year.... I know, I know... I do have tons of stamps and decals, so maybe I'll throw something together. Y'all will be the first to know. lol Take care out there. (^_^)"/"

4 comments:

  1. Cute glitters (and I actually prefer this kind of glitter over a dark base so thumbs up from me for this swatch ;)
    Sounds like you've got your work cut out for you in Sims.
    The current season in Diablo is going to end coming Friday and I need just ONE achievement to finish the final task... and I won't be able to play a second until coming Thursday at the earliest :(
    *decides to stock up on energy drink to play the entire night if necessary*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh noes you're so close!! I hope you're able to get that final achievement. *fingers crossed* I've never played Diablo, but from my experience the final achievement is usually the hardest. >.< Good luck!

      Delete
  2. Oh such a unique polish! Talk about bigger brands doing interesting shades!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Exactly. :D Sinful Colors has been putting out so many interesting and unique glitters it's hard to keep up!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!